We, Metadox S.L., respect your privacy and are committed to the safe and secure processing of personal data. For us your privacy is important. We are committed to the compliance with applicable data protection law. Appropriate technical and organizational measures for these purposes are implemented.
We only collect personal information when truly necessary to provide a service to you. Besides, we let you know why we are collecting it and how it is used. We collect your personal data by fair and lawful means and with your knowledge and consent.
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Contractual data with our partners, clients, and suppliers, including transaction data
- Marketing data such us contact data, product interests, communication history
- Website visitor activity information
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Metadox S.L. with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data by:
- using or viewing our website, Metadox S.L., via your browser’s cookies
- email, text, and other electronic messages between you and us
- marketing events such as conferences, exhibitions or other gathering events in which you voluntarily provide us with the information
- use of our services or products
We do not share any personal data with third parties, expect when it is required by law.
How will we use your data?
Our company collects your data so that we can:
- Process any contractual or legal services and requirements
- Inform you of our products and services we think are of interest for you
- Improve the usability and service of our website
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data using the cloud services Microsoft Office 365. We will keep your data only for the strictly necessary time period. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data, including any cloud security copies.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always change your mind. You have the right at any time to stop Metadox S.L. from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or with the contact details below.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Metadox S.L. for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Metadox S.L. correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Metadox S.L. to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Metadox S.L. erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Metadox S.L. restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by Metadox S.L., under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Metadox S.L. transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology .
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Creating statistics of who is using the website
What types of cookies do we use?
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Analytical (or performance) cookies – Analytical (or performance) cookies track and gather data about what a user does on a website. These cookies are not essential for our website or its functionality to work. We use the following analytical cookies on our website: We use Google Analytics cookies on our website. Google Analytics cookies help us understand how you engage and interact with our website, including how you came to our website, which pages you visited, for how long and what you clicked on, your location (based on your IP address).
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Last modified: February 1, 2021
Page was started with Mobirise